In this course you will learn:
- Basic sentence structure
- How to expand sentences into effective paragraphs
- Why you are writing and to whom you are writing are called purpose and audience and they are important for successful writing
- The writing process will be explained and practiced.
- Evaluating evidence in writing and then including details in your own writing.
- Using online resources and library.
- Develop collaborative skills (reviewing/tracking
- Create a presentation and learn skills in speaking and listening.